Virtual Computer Display Unit for Flight SimulationThis application is NOT a standalone application and will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator.
It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC through a TCP/IP network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
PRIOR PURCHASING, IMPORTANT TO KNOW :1. Please test it using the Demo version available on Google Play to make sure that all components works perfectly for you.
2. Following add-ons are supported : => PMDG 737 NGX Version SP1C or newer (FSX SP2 or Prepar3D V1, V2 and V3);=> iFly 737 Version 3.1 or later (FSX SP2, FS9 Prepar3D)=> ProSIM (FSX SP2 or Prepar3D V1, V2 and V3) - also requires FSUIPC
3. Supports FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1, V2 and V3).
4. It is necessary to download the latest version of software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br/va/downloads. This software will run on your PC and interface with the flight simulator.
5. VAInterface is ONLY SUPPORTED on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Windows XP is no longer supported and this application WILL NOT WORK if your flight simulator is running on Windows XP.
6. For better performance we recommend to use wi-fi network.