Virtual Computer Display Unit for Flight SimulationThis is an app for Flight Simulator addicts. You dont need anymore to open a window on your FS to check or input information on FMC using your mouse. You can just do it using your tablet or smartphone connected at your home wi-fi network.
It will act as a CDU and will allow you to interact with the FMC on your Flight Simulator. It interfaces with your FS using an application installed on PC, called VAInterface, through wi-fi network. All data related to FMC is displayed on Virtual CDU and touch keyboard inputs are directly sent to FS.
PRIOR PURCHASING, IMPORTANT TO KNOW :1. Please test it using the Demo version available on Google Play to make sure that all components works perfectly for you.
2. Currently supported simulators: FS9, FSX (SP2 and Steam) and Prepar3D (V1 and V2).
3. Current Supported Add-ons - PMDG 737 NGX for FSX and P3D (SP1C and SP1D original purchased from PMDG). - IIFLY 737 (Works only with version 3.1 original purchased from IFLY)
4. Is necessary to download the software VAInterface from http://www.virtualavionics.com.br. This software will run on your PC and interface with FSX pr P3D.
5. For detailed installation procedure and FAQ, please refer to: http://www.virtualavionics.com.br
6. For better experience we support only wi-fi network.